‘Authentic Selling’ is an experiential sales development program for sales professionals.
The program focuses on developing the capability to be more customer centric and less product centric – to focus on creating value for the customer – to assist the customer to buy rather than pushing product.
Participants will develop skills that will be reinforced through experience in order to:
- Improve sales productivity and success
- Generate business with new customers
- Improve retention and revenue growth with existing customers
- Consistently generate value by applying good sales process, methods and principles
Reinforcement: This is a four month program comprising a 2 day seminar followed by 8 reinforcement sessions. Each session comprises; set activities that are completed on the job, reinforcement videos, and, a group workshop to share experiences relative to the set topics.
At the conclusion of the sales development program the attendees will:
- Understand the true meaning of sales – how not to “sell” by creating value – how to assist your customers to buy!
- Understand how to manage the sales process and align with the buying process
- Be well practiced in selling methods and skills required at each stage of the sale
- Know how to prospect for new opportunities and engage effectively with clients
- Know how to research and discover to achieve insight in order to create value
- Understand how to develop and present a winning customer focussed value proposition
- Know how to authenticate and validate the proposal
- Know how to handle objections, negotiate and gain commitment effectively
- Develop these learnings into habitual practices via controlled reinforcement
- Sales – what is it? History? Alternative Methods?
- Introduction to professional and authentic selling
- Sales success ingredients
- ENGAGEMENT: (Prospecting, generating sales opportunities)
- Prospecting generating sales opportunities
- Customer focussed mindset
- Social Selling basics
- First Impressions
- Sharing commercial insight
- Gaining insight – Uncovering customer needs, wants, challenges, problems
- Researching, interviewing, assessing, qualifying
- Problem/Solution development – Gap Analysis
- Moving mindset from product features and benefits to customer value
- Value Proposition
- Sales Call management
- PRESENTING VALUE:
- Objection handling & Negotiation
- Gaining win-win commitment
- Forecasting and pipeline management
Note: This training program is provided under licence with Custell Pty Ltd